Webinar

Emily and I are near the end of our first 8 week class. The final project which is also half of our grade is to conduct a webinar on a technology/education subject. We will be presenting on mobile technology next Tuesday night. 
 
 
 Almost every class I get reminders of how glad I am that I decided to get my masters with someone, especially someone that I work with! I cannot imagine doing some of the assignments and especially group/partner work with someone I don't know. The whole masters program is conducted online, so our instructors encourage Skyping or other ways of communicating but with the amount of regular school stuff I have had lately I can't imagine meeting someone! It has been nice this last semester to only have one class to focus on. However, it has felt like a lot more work than my first three semesters. Only one more week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment