iTunes A to Z

I decided to go through my iTunes library and pick my favorite song title for each letter of the alphabet.


A
All I Want to Do by Sugarland
B
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
C
Closer by Kings of Leon
D
Dream On by Aerosmith
E
Easy Silence by Dixie Chicks
F
Forever by Chris Brown
G
Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles
H
Her Diamonds by Rob Thomas
I
If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5
J
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
K
Keep Your Hands To Yourself by Georgia Satellites
L
Lover Lay Down by DMB
M
Misery by Maroon 5
N
Not Ready To Make Nice by Dixie Chicks
O
Only Prettier by Miranda Lambert
P
PYT by Michael Jackson
R
Revelry by Kings of Leon
S
Single Ladies by Beyonce
T
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
U
Underneath It All by No Doubt
V
Virginia Bluebell by Miranda Lambert
W
Work It by Missy Elliott
Y
You Know I’m No Good by Amy Winehouse

Which do you like or dislike?

No comments:

Post a Comment