Run, run, run

Lindsay and I have been gym buddies for a few months now. When she got back from Nigeria she decided to keep the weight loss train that she started going! I had been trying to get a gym routine set but when you dont have a pal, it can be hard to stay motivated. Anyways, Lindsay and I decided that we needed a goal. We ran a few 5ks a few years ago and thought that would be fun to do again. The St. Paddys Day race is in March so I have a little over a month to be ready. Clint also saw a flyer about a mudathalon at his gym and was interested. Lindsay and I both checked it out and it looks awesome! It is a 3 mile obstacle course covered in mud! I cant wait!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Mudathon! Wish we could do Shamrock Run together...too bad we'll be in Cali!!!

    ReplyDelete