Karaoke

I am not the next American Idol. I'll just put that out there now. I do however LOVE to sing! I sing in the car all the time. I sing to myself quite a bit too. One time, at grandma's garage sale there was a cd playing. I decided it was time for a new one. While I was switching cd's I continued singing. Lindsay decided to open her big mouth and yell that I needed to switch cds! She didn't realize that I was singing! How rude!

Anyways, I went karaoking for the first time a few years ago when I worked at Cracker Barrel. There were a few older ladies that I loved!! Well decided to go to Kazablanka's and sing our hearts out! We sang some Sugarland and The Temptations. We were definitely the stars that night! 

I have sang karaoke a couple of other times but most of the people I know are too chicken to do it, so it's a rare but special occurrence!

The good thing about karaoke is that if you put on a good show but don't sing the best, you are still awesome!

1 comment: