Barbies

When us three were younger we had the largest collection of Barbies on the westside! Not only did we have a HUGE rubbermaid full of barbies and another rubbermaid full of clothes and accessories, we had these:

the Barbie Jeep Grand Cherokee

Barbie kitchen set that made noises

a Barbie pool

a Barbie speedboat
 We also had a Barbie limo and motorcycle but I can't find pictures.

My favorite Barbie doll near the end of my doll days was actually the Kira doll. She was asian-like and way cooler! I even had the rollerblade Barbies! 3 of them to be exact! They were the coolest of the cool! I almost played with the rollerblades more than the Barbie because it sparked like a lighter!

2 comments:

  1. Barbies were awesome.

    This is the most WT statement ever: I almost played with the rollerblades more than the Barbie because it sparked like a lighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im 29 and my daughter is 9, I got out my old barbie stuff 2day and found my roller blade barbie skates and my kid was amazed at the sparks. good times

    ReplyDelete