Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Today marks 25 weeks :) Only 15 more weeks until we get to meet our baby boy! Seems so far away but also so soon! 25 weeks has flown by so fast. I think part of the reason it has gone so fast is because I have been very lucky with an easy pregnancy (so far...no jinxes!). 

Sleep: Nothing really has changed here lately. I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to pee in a while (except a few days) although I do have to get up by 6 or 7 (especially on the weekends of course!). I try not to drink too much water before bed and that definitely helps. I think my full nights of sleep will be ending soon though!

Body Changes: I have gained anywhere from 9-11 pounds (depending on the time of day) so far which is pretty much where I want to be. I know you gain a lot at the end so I am trying to pace myself!

Food: I have found myself eating a little bigger breakfast and pretty average sized (or smaller) lunch and dinners. I think that has helped with weight gain. I have experienced the pain of eating too much a few times and that hopefully is enough to teach me a lesson! When I go back to school next week I know I'll have to get better about taking small healthy snacks and water (especially).

Symptoms: Hormones aren't really body changes that you see - more a symptom - but I definitely think that is a big area that changes with pregnancy! I have never been a very emotional person but being pregnant sure brings that out! Clint has been a very supportive husband when I have my days! I'm sure he has no idea how to deal with me because he isn't used to it but he is great :)

Movement: Lots of movement is going on in there at all times of the day (and night!). Hopefully this is a sign of future dance parties!

Things We Bought/Did: With my mom being here the last two weeks, we got a huge start on the baby room! I will blog about that later though :) Can't wait to share it!

I am excited to start a new year with such a big change coming to our lives! I'm not big on New Year's resolutions but hopefully I can keep up the blogging this year like I have the last few months!

1 comment: