Beckham - Seven Weeks


Beckham is 7 weeks old (as of yesterday)! I weighed him yesterday...he has gained 4 pounds 2 ounces since being born...putting him at 11lb. 8oz.

Likes: sitting in the sling, looking around, laying outside

Dislikes: sleeping without his swaddle, dirty diapers

What's New in the Last Week: He is still growing quickly! He is about out of size 1 diapers and I am sure he will only fit into 0-3 months clothes for just a bit longer. He has slept in his crib the last 3 nights and it has worked pretty well! Parker has been staying in his bed all night pretty consistently and when I go in there in the middle of the night to feed Beckham, Parker doesn't even stir. He is a very sound sleeper.  He also went for his first swim at the pool! 

This weekend we are going to the State Fair and then to Silver Beach in Michigan. We are so excited!

I remembered that I used this outfit for one of Parker's weekly pictures, and coincidentally, it was also the 7 week picture!


I definitely see similarities...what do you think?


Parker is obsessed with Uptown Funk..he sings it all the time!



This baby is getting so big!

I just love those blue eyes.
I got this sling when I had Parker but I never really got the hang of it. So I watched a youtube video of a lady that has one and voila! I can carry Beckham facing out! I feel bad when I wear him in another carrier because he can't really see anything and then he falls asleep. So I thought I'd try this!

He seems to like the sling pretty well...seeing as he always falls asleep in it.

Enjoying the sunshine and nice weather!
 
makeshift tent so we can do some outside work
and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep!

He is starting to swing at some of the toys on his gym...and he also doesn't cry when I put him under it! Seems to be ok with it.

He has such a serious face! Definitely takes after Clint ;)

I love how ill proportioned babies are!

Look how wonderful our neighbors are!! They came over with all these gifts the other day :) I really like how we know many neighbors and have relationships with them! Makes living in a neighborhood worth it!

He is like Parker...can sleep anywhere! We were in the garage playing with Parker's trucks and ramps so I propped him up in the stroller with a fan on him.

I love when he holds his wubbanubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment