41 Weeks


I have another day home today due to the cold so Parker and I are having fun playing!! Since we had a busted pipe on Friday we have had almost 30 fans running in our house which makes it a little warm...which is why Parker isn't wearing any pants ;) Don't worry though! I'm wearing pants. 

Likes: playing with cords and paper, fake coughing, whenever Lucy comes into sight, bananas, furniture cruising, giving kisses and patting me on the back when he hugs me ;)

Dislikes: sleeping in his room when it gets cold 

What's New in the Last Week: standing without holding onto anything, taking & handing things to us, putting things in a box or bucket, finding a specific toy that I hid 

Last week he had his 9 month checkup and he weighed 19.9 pounds and is 28.5 inches long. He still wears mostly 6-9 month clothes because the 9-12 ones are too baggy but there are a few outfits that fit him.





already trying to climb the stairs

let's read!

love his napping face

crawling under the table

napping amongst the chaos

He may be asleep but he has one eye on you!

Parker & his pals

slobbery kisses!

we love playing before bedtime 
wearing Clint's old hat
Stay tuned for my wrecked house post!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much he is growing! Standing and crawling all over the place! My little buddy is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete