Newborn Pictures

Newborn photos have become such a popular thing lately and there are so many adorable pictures floating around the internet these days. However Clint and I had our pictures taken back in the fall and I knew that we wouldn't be buying a lot so we weren't really sure if we wanted to spend a lot to get some nice photos. I found a few photographers that were pretty well priced but I wasn't too impressed with their work and then I also found several photographers who had great work but were pretty pricey. So my mom and I decided to give newborn photos a try. I had a few shots in mind that I wanted so on two different days we took some shots and messed around on Photoshop with them. I am pretty happy with what we got :)














Most of these are hanging in his room mixed in with some of the maternity shots Lindsay and I did. I love the photo wall in his room :)

5 comments:

  1. These are all great!!! I love the family ones and Parker with daddy's work stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I still can't believe how tiny his legs are! I love the feet pics and the one with the giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie - These pics are amazing!!! Parker is adorable. You have such a beautiful family. Congrats again
    Jenny Walker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie,
    You have a lovely family. The pictures are beautiful! Congratulations!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Leslie those pics are amazing!!! Nice job


    Nicki

    ReplyDelete