6 Month Photos

Since we didn't get professional newborn photos of Parker I really wanted to get some pictures of him while he was still small. So we I decided to get them done for his 6 month birthday. We also had a few family shots done as well. We used Corina Myers and we were really happy with her! (You can find her on Facebook.) She sent us a CD with all of the images but her computer ended up getting a virus which caused the CD to not download correctly so we will be getting a new CD this week. I know we had a few poses I am curious to see before I send my order off to be printed! I can't wait to finally get some pictures up of Parker!











I'm really happy with how our pictures turned out especially considering how windy and cold it was that day! We will definitely be using Corina for Parker's 1 year pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. They turned out so cute! I love his sweet little baby hair!

    ReplyDelete