Beckham - Eleven Months


Holy smokes! Eleven months! One more picture is all I have left to take...and as you can see, that's probably a good thing! This little boy is such a mover! He does not like to sit still! That's probably why he keeps getting bumps and bruises though too. He wants so badly to walk! He pretty much cruises all over the house, balancing on the couch, fridge, the walls, dressers, cabinets, and on and on!

Measurements: When he went to the doctor the other day he weighed just a little over 21 pounds. He fits really well into his 12 month clothes. A lot of the pants are long on him but I think that a lot of pants are too long for average length babies.



Milestones: He's still crawling everywhere - not quite ready to take that first step. He'll stand there and you would think he would step, but he just flops back onto his butt!

He still only has the 2 bottom teeth - which I guess isn't really a milestone, rather a growth. :)

The last week he has slept really well! I'm not sure if it's the Benadryl he's had, being sick, or just finally some good luck :) He has been going to bed at 7:30 like normal but he has slept until 4 or 6am! Hopefully while we're gone on vacation, he sleeps well for Aunt Lindsay!

He finally learned how to clap! And he gets so proud when he does it. 

He's doing really well feeding himself. He is obviously messy, but I feel like he's not your normal 'baby' messy. It's probably because he likes to put his whole hand in his mouth, so he keeps them pretty clean!



Daily Schedule: Generally he wakes up around 7am, although lately he's slept til 8 or 8:30 but that's probably because he's been so sick. He eats breakfast right around then - usually yogurt and bananas. He still doesn't like eggs or oatmeal. He has had waffles a few times and really likes those too! Depending on when he woke up, I also feed him once in the morning.

He takes his first nap around 10am and it's usually 30-45 minutes.

We eat lunch about noon. I've been giving him more finger foods and he loves it! He likes fish sticks, Ritz crackers and goldfish, pizza, pretty much any kind of bread, most fruits, soft vegetables, and plenty other foods! If he sees you eating, he wants some too! I also feed him around lunch time.

He takes another nap around 2:30 and sleeps anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour or two. He then takes another feeding around mid afternoon. 

We eat dinner around 6pm - although sometimes he seems like he's ready to eat a little earlier which can actually be a little helpful for him to eat first. 

I feed him around 7:15 and he is in bed by 7:30. He  has always been really good about going right to sleep once he's in his bed; bedtime and naptime! 

Like I mentioned already, he pretty much sleeps until 4am now; a few nights he didn't wake up at all until 6am. And it was glorious.  



Clint and I leave on Wednesday for 8 days in Hawaii. I haven't counted but I don't think I quite made it to 50 bottles of pumped milk but I'm pretty close! I may have made it had he not gotten so sick. He seemed to feed more for a week so it was hard to find the time (or energy) to pump extra. So he's going to have a few bottles supplemented with formula. And I'm ok with that. I'm hoping the time away doesn't mess with milk production. Not to mention how much I'll miss my little boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment