Beckham - 5 Months



Measurements: On Monday Beckham weighed 16 pounds 11 ounces! (After he ate he weighed 17 even!) He' grew an inch and is 26 inches long! He's getting so big! I think today I will get out the 6-9 month clothes and join them in with the 3-6 month clothes. He is somewhat long and most of his sleepers are tight on his legs - his toes are at the end and seem a little scrunchy. His poor little arms are short though! Most of his long sleeves are too long.

Milestones: He is sitting up! He definitely figured out his balance for the most part! He still falls over so I have to be by him but I'm sure soon he will be a sitting pro! He's rolled onto his belly once but he is thisclose to doing it! His butt and legs are just so big!

Schedule: His schedule is still the same as 3 and 4 months except his night time sleeping is terrible. He's been waking every 2-3 hours :( So today is the first day of no swaddle! He really needs to self-soothe because when he wakes in the middle of the night, I will feed him but he falls right back to sleep. So I don't think he's waking because he's hungry. We'll see how this goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment