Beckham - 21-23 Weeks


Yes, I know the first thing you notice is his big ole thighs and not his cutie little socks! I mean seriously, get a look at those tree trunks! His big legs match his cute little pumpkin head :)



Likes: tickles, Parker, and grunting all. day. long.

Dislikes: sleeping all night

What's New in the Last Few Weeks: He rolled over onto his belly once! He can almost roll onto his belly all the time, but as you can see, he has a lot of weight down below to flip over :)

He is also doing really well sitting! He can sit for a decent amount of time before falling over or just hitting his chest onto the ground like a squatting duck. I'm exited for the coming stages! I know he's going to want to keep up with Parker.

Today I am quitting the swaddle cold turkey. Since he's waking quite a bit in the middle of the night, he can't really soothe himself since his hands are swaddled. So off it goes!

Since it's been a few weeks, I put my pictures into a short video :)




No comments:

Post a Comment