Beckham - 24 & 25 Weeks



I am not keeping up here lately! I guess that's life with 2 kids! I at least remember to take his picture every Monday (or sometimes Tuesday).

Likes: babbling all sorts of new sounds, watching and laughing at Parker all day, peekaboo

Dislikes: staying up too late (for naps or bedtime)

What's New in the Last (few) Weeks: Ever since we got back from California his sleeping has been terrible; only sleeping for 2-3 hours at a time. Well in the last week, we decided to just get him back to sleep instead of feeding him because he wasn't waking to eat. I think he was just waking between sleep cycles. He would always fall asleep eating. I think that has helped because he is learning to fall back asleep. Two nights ago he slept from 7:30 until 4 am! Last night he only woke at 1:30. I think we are pulling out of the terrible 4-5 month range!

Beckham the Dragon

Parker loves to use the new selfie stick! Beckham seemed to like it too!

the Yule Slide at the Children's Museum

He loves his toes!

matching jammies!

love

trying to play peekaboo

selfie!

having fun at the Museum

morning pics

See? He loves selfies!

He loves to nap on his belly.

morning cuddles

cutie

He screeches when Parker gets tickled! I think he thinks Parker is hurt.

toe chewer

He just loves Parker so much!

25 weeks is when I went back to work with Parker and I am so thankful that I am able to keep staying home this time! Beckham is getting to such a fun stage and I love hanging out with Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment