Summer Vacation - Week #5

Well another week of summer has gone by!  Last Monday Parker & I ventured into my classroom to do a little bit of work. At first he was squirrely and I thought I wasn't going to get anything done but then he settled in and liked playing with some of my things in the room. Of course he had several bursts of energy where he would run out the door and yell "Parker running away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tuesday we brought Pizza King to Clint at work. He works way out in Coatsville in the middle of cornfields so they were happy to have us bring them lunch! On the way out there we ran into a torrential rain storm! On the way home it just poured! Everything was flooded!

Wednesday I went with Augusta to the 1st Here We Grow Again Teacher Sale in Brownsburg. I have gone to the HWGA Children's sale several times, so I was expecting something similar. However, they crammed 10,000+ items into a tiny building with a bajillion people. So Parker and I went in for about 10-15 minutes and then ran out as fast as we could! It was way too crowded for me. Since I had Parker, I also was ready to go out. He was very well behaved though. It may have been the couple powdered donuts he was eating but either way...I'll take it!

Thursday...hmmm. There's always one day that I flat out don't remember!

Friday Clint had to work due to all the rain so Parker and I just stayed at home and hung out. Then in the evening we went to Mike & Betsy's house to find out what they are having in November....they're having a baby girl! Parker had fun driving all of Griffin's vehicles. He also loved watching all the chickens that has Mike has. He was standing there singing "Old Macdonald had a farm, e i e i o"

Saturday we went to Ady's 2nd birthday party! Parker loved playing in the pools and eating cake!

Yesterday we went to the pool because it was practically 100 degrees! Then we grilled out and made a fire to roast marshmallows! Parker is still not a fan. 

Thursday I leave for California for the weekend to see my sisters and cousins! I am so excited! I'm also a little sad that Parker isn't going but I know it'll be a good time!!

reading with Jennifer...I love how much she loves him!

Parker spies Renny at grandpa's! 
relaxin'

funny faces

he loves the umbrella
He loves to try and make daddy coffee for when he gets home. It usually just consists of sugar though!

He loves to jump & dance.

He's getting really good at riding his tricycle.

He is obsessed with watching youtube videos of buffalos, helicopters, trains, tractors, etc. They're just videos of these vehicles moving but he loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment