Ellis Park

We took a little trip to Ellis Park this evening...which is in Danville. As kids, my mom took us there often and it is still a pretty neat park. Clint had never been there so we will have to go back and check out the trails. I took my camera along and tried out some of the features because I have had this camera for about two years and haven't really taken the time to figure it out yet. One of the many blogs I follow had some pointers to improve your photos with a few different features so I thought I would try a few. I have a Nikon J1 which isn't quite a DSLR but has more features than a traditional point and shoot camera. 












Since we went after dinner there weren't very many people there and it was really nice having more to space to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment