Halfway There!


Today marks 20 weeks or halfway through! I can't believe I am already to the halfway point. The first few months were full of fun thoughts and planning. Now I am starting to feel the need to get ready! We bought our furniture last Friday and we started looking at different items that we actually need (stroller, car seat, pack and play, baby carrier, and the list goes on). I started a post all about the baby gear but I am not finished with that yet. It is so hard to make decisions! I love having reviews available but sometimes I think I look too deep into them which makes buying hard. 

I told my students last week that I was pregnant and word has started to spread to kids in other grades. It's so funny to see students staring at my belly! Since I told my own students there really hasn't been any other talk about but we'll see if that changes as I get bigger!

So far I have gained about 5-6 pounds (depending on the day!). I still really haven't felt any definite movement yet although there has been a few times I wasn't sure. I'll keep waiting (since there isn't really any other choice).  I haven't had any food cravings or mood swings or pains or really any other things that have changed since becoming pregnant. Seems weird but I'll take that over any complications! So for now, just enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment