Well I am nearly finished packing for our camping trip to Spring Mill. We have been camping at Spring Mill for 6 or 7 years in a row now. It is beautiful campground with lots of fun caves to explore and lots of great trails. Last year we went camping a few weeks after we got Zoe and Clint said no to bringing her. This year she gets to go! I know she is going to love it! I had to take her to the vet yesterday because she was having a lot of green pus cmoing out of her eyes...well the vet said she has pink eye! Yuck! But it doesn't seem to bother her so we're taking her anyways!

This year is a much smaller group. We usually go with Mike and Betsy and Amy and 5 or more other people. This weekend it will just be Clint and Me, Mike and Betsy, and Lindsay and Ange. We should have lots of fun though! Especially because Lindsay isn't much of an outdoors person so I know she will be funny to be around, all bundled up!

I hope that the rain holds off...the forecast called for 40% rani tonight but none the rest of the weekend...I'm hoping for the 60% no rain!


  1. I made it! Bundled up, yes. Freezing? Heck no!

  2. Best time of year to visit Spring Mill... hope the weather held out for you!