Five Things in The Refrigerator

My dear sister Lindsay directed me to a good website called Imagination Prompt Generator, which is pretty self-explanatory. Anywhoodles, this was the topic I stopped on.

Obviously we have way more than five things in our refridgerator but I will pick five good things to share:
 
 1. Blogna!! I love bologna and cheese sandwiches. I used to love blogna just by itself when I was little (in addition to cold hot dogs!). When I was around 7 - 8, I would always bite little holes in my bologna slice and make faces through it. One fine day I was tipping in my chair in the kitchen and totally bit the dust and landed with my bologna stuck to my face while I cried and Lindsay laughed.

2. Orange Juice. This is my favorite beverage :) I love Tropicana, Extra Calcium, PULP FREE! I do not want to chew my OJ, so don't get me no stinking pulpy orange juice!

3. Milk. Right now we have 3.25 gallons in our fridge. Yes, you read that correctly. 3.25 gallons! I however do not use milk for anything other than my favorite meal cereal. Clint drinks it like it's going out of style. He can seriously drink 3 gallons a week! Guuuh-ross.

4. Cinnamon Rolls. Growing up dad would make the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls on Saturday mornings and Hilary and I would watch cartoons or play while we ate our breakfast. Deeelish!

5. Pizza Sauce. This key ingredient is for my mom's specialty: French Bread Pizza! Mom used to make this allll the time! It is definately a family favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Your refrigerator ingredients look good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Loved this post. I especially loved the "One fine day I was tipping in my chair in the kitchen and totally bit the dust and landed with my bologna stuck to my face while I cried and Lindsay laughed." So true and so hysterically funny even now.

    And Clint? Is a sicko.

    ReplyDelete