Summer Break - Week #2

I know I am a week behind but that's summer living for you! No schedule! But also, no memory of what we did!

Monday and Tuesday we went to story time at the Avon and Brownsburg library with Jennifer & Ady. He really enjoys going to those and being around the other kids.

We went to the park by the Avon Town Hall which was ok...Parker likes to always climb the tallest part of the playground and this one was not built for a two year old. He did have a lot of fun running through the rest of the playground though.




Wednesday...hmm. I have no idea what we did. I went line dancing that evening which is always fun!





Thursday I met Jennifer at the indoor playground at a church in Plainfield. Parker had fun but it was a little small for having a bunch of older kids (and I really only mean 8-10 year olds). 

Friday I tutored a couple kids that live behind me so Clint took Parker to SkyZone. He was not really feeling it but we ran into Mike & Betsy (and Griffin) so we hung out by them and then we all went to BW3s for lunch. 

Saturday was nothing in particular, just lots of playing and hanging out.



Sunday we had lunch with my dad for Father's Day and then we went to Mike & Jennifer's house for a big cookout! The kids had tons of fun swimming with their daddies, being pulled in the wagon, and generally running amok!

Currently we are in Myrtle Beach and I'll post about that on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment